From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Artekmedia <manuals@artekmanuals.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 6:30 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io; TekScopes2@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 475 (Hi serial) Manual Re-scan Available

Thanks to a list member we have been loaned a pristine copy of the 475
scope Instruction Manual (serial 25,000 & Above) 070-1862-00. Our
original scan done 10 years ago was of a badly marked up copy of the
manual rendering some of the schematic pages unreadable in many areas.
IF you previously bought a copy from us CONTACT US OFF LIST (replies to
the list will be ignored) and we will provide you a free copy via
download of the new scan, Schematics and board overlays done in full
color this time around as well .... gotta love that nice Tektronix
"blue" printing :-P

Cheers & Happy Holidays to All
Dave & Linda
manuals@artekmanuals.com