475 (Hi serial) Manual Re-scan Available

ArtekManuals

Thanks to a list member we have been loaned a pristine copy of the 475 scope Instruction Manual (serial 25,000 & Above) 070-1862-00. Our original scan done 10 years ago was of a badly marked up copy of the manual rendering some of the schematic pages unreadable in many areas. IF you previously bought a copy from us CONTACT US OFF LIST (replies to the list will be ignored) and we will provide you a free copy via download of the new scan, Schematics and board overlays done in full color this time around as well .... gotta love that nice Tektronix "blue" printing :-P

Cheers & Happy Holidays to All
Dave & Linda
manuals@...

--