Re: vintageTEK museum releases Replaceable Parts Registry (RPR)

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 06:09 PM, walter shawlee wrote:

sadly, the RPR's contain virtually no data on the 154 tubes
There are two sections in the microfiche about CRT's. One is called CRT and the other CRT Index.
CRT lists data and graphs on various CRT's, however not on Tek P/N but rather CRT type number i.e. T plus 4 digits.
I don't know how that number realates to P/N's. It's old info though, the newest entry I found is from 1974.

CRT Index lists CRT P/N for each instrument. Not much data other than type of phosphor and graticule.

/HÃ¥kan