Re: How Many Scopes?

Jim Ford

Ron, I find a digital scope handy for "stopping time", that is, looking at infrequent events and determining their relationship in time.  Glad I have an HP 54504A in addition to my Tek 5110N, 7603, and 7904 analog scopes.  Point is, a DSO can be useful even for analog/low-speed work.
Jim F

-------- Original message --------From: "RonC via Groups.Io" <thepostman6801=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 12/9/18 2:55 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] How Many Scopes?
Yea, my ex kept asking why I have more than one o'scope, and figured I need to sell them off. Fact is, they all do something a little different, and you can't get it all rolled into one unit.
I want to buy a digital, but I'm only working on guitar amps and electronics of that nature, so a digital isn't actually necessary.
Here's what I'm sitting on:
Telequipment D54 (my first scope)
Tek 2337
Tek 475A