Re: TDS3032 does not boot. LCD backl-ight and fan working.

David Kuhn

" Unfortunately, holding the B-trig during power up makes no difference. "

My experience: When I replaced by NVRAM with a fake one I bought in China,
the scope would light up, but would not boot. I then order a NVRAM from a
place in Florida and replaced it again and then it worked fine (Have to
hold the B-TRIG in as powering up to reset the new NVRAM. It worked great
then. Its out to Spectrum now for re-certification (Calibration tables
were NOT lost).

Dave

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:01 AM benj3867 via Groups.Io <benj3867=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks David.
Unfortunately, holding the B-trig during power up makes no difference.

Benjamin