From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of george edmonds via Groups.Io
Sent: 23 November 2018 23:59
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tektronix 475A intermittent / lazy sweep

Hi All
The CATS (Crawley Amateur Transmitting Society) rally is correctly known as the CATS Bazaar, it was not last month but is was held on the 15th November.
If you are into Amateur Radio or T&M kit it is a must go to event.
Just for the record I have nothing to do with the organising of the event.
73 George G6HIG

On Friday, November 23, 2018 8:35 AM, Tom Gardner <tggzzz@gmail.com> wrote:

On 23/11/18 06:18, Brian Cockburn wrote:
At the CATS rally (South London) ...
I'm in Cambridge but I'm not familiar with 'CATS Rally'. Googling didn't turn up anything non-feline. Could you elaborate a bit pleas
The canonical source for these rallies is https://rsgb.org/main/news/rallies/

Since the Couldson (Surrey) rally was last month, it no longer appears there.