Re: Tektronix Blue paint - source in the UK ??

Brian Cockburn

Hi Craig,

I went through precisely this exercise in the UK and sourced
Tek blue paint, with the right degree of mattness, matched
from a colour sample sprayed with paint from Tektronix.

I even bought a load of the stuff in spray cans with the offer to
sell it to guys just like you - and got very little response.
Sorry, I must have missed that thread. I'm in Cambridge UK, and might be interested in a can (if there's any left) to fix up my 2245A which is looking a bit sad. Let's talk by email: brian.cockburn.1959 at gmail.com

Thanks, Brian.