From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:56 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] AVR Scope Clock

Hi John,
You might try this site
https://www.franktechniek.nl/Kits/oscilloscopeclock/oscilloscopeclock.htm
Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Clark
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 9:28 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] AVR Scope Clock

I've seen these XY oscilloscope clocks out there before and wanted to
pick one up. Unfortunately, the Dutchtronix website shows "out of
stock." Does anyone know if these kits are still being made, and if so,
where I can pick one up? I sent an email to the address on the website
but got no response so I thought I'd see if anyone here knows anything
about them or where I could get one.

Thanks,
John

--