464 for parts?

vaclav_sal

I am looking for areplacement for my broken 464 scope.

I am open to trade it in forparts for working scope of same or lesser value.

The only thing wrongwith it - it has mechanical problem with "delayed sweep" and it is currently partially dissembled - the sweep board is out.

I did try to fix the delayed sweep friction switch issue but not sure if it is going to work.

Before that happen it was normally working older 464.

I am NOT interested in buyinganything for more than $100, or non working Hitachi (e-bay) ect. Ilike to trade locally if possible.

Vaclav in Houston