Re: My 2465B has arrived + A5 Board leaky caps cleanup

toby@...

On 2018-11-06 7:36 a.m., tekscopegroup@... wrote:
So it is normal to see some fuzziness on the traces at full bandwidth? I really have to go through this again, as I seem to remember the amount of fuzziness varied somewhat depending on the time/div setting, not sure that would be normal. I am still awaiting for the Mouser parts for the A5 board to arrive, and will confirm that once I have to put the scope back on the bench to work on replacing those parts.
Yes, I think Chuck (or someone else) pointed this out earlier in the
thread. The wider bandwidth the more noise in the trace, this is normal
on any scope afaik.

--Toby

Alex