Re: how high would you stack them?

Harvey White

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 15:12:44 -0400, you wrote:

I apologize for my simplicity, but I have height but not a lot of bench
space. It occurred to be that there might be a limit to haw many scopes/
TM's one might stack so the question is what are you guys doing.

I have a TM 504 with full load of modules on top of bench with a 2445B,
next, and then a 2465.  I would like to stack another 2445b on top of
that.  (Don't ask why I have 3 similar scopes - they sort of followed me
home [legally])

It looks like putting the TM504 on top would make most sense weight
wise, but would make it harder to see screen on bottom scope.

What is most number of these things you'd put atop a very substantial bench?
Because the bottom layer is either a 7000 scope, or the equivalent in
height, with one or two layers of test equipment beyond that.... by
the time I get to the third layer, it really wants to be storage. It's
a height issue due to how high I wish to look, rather than mechanical
(I use individual steel shelves where needed).

Harvey

john