Re: Advice needed on equipment cart

Jim Ford

Speaking of Harbor Freight, I bought some 275 pound (IIRC) rated casters there a few months ago for my workbench.  Maybe there's a way to replace the casters on a rack to beef up the weight handling?  Just a thought.Jim FSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "Chris Wilkson via Groups.Io" <cwilkson=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 10/29/18 1:00 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Advice needed on equipment cart @Hakan:  That's exactly the info I needed.  That's not going to cut it.@Mark:  I used to have a half rack....gave it away years ago.  Then got this beast.  So yes, that's an option I considered.  I need to figure out how many -U's I need (vertical size).It's hard to find racks around here though. Everything is melamine and plastic casters, or 2 post with tiny casters.  Or no wheels at all.Still looking though...@Renee:  I also considered a utility cart option.  I haven't found anything the right size yet.  They're all too narrow (14-16") or too wide (36").   I'm hoping to avoid building anything, but I might have to.  Do you know the item # of the Harbor Freight cart?