Re: Advice needed on equipment cart

Paul Amaranth

I found a hospital crash cart at my local university surplus that I'm going to use
for my LA (16700). It's got 4 inch casters, drawers and could handle 300lbs easy.

Got it for $35.

Paul

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 09:02:33AM -0700, Chris Wilkson via Groups.Io wrote:
I have an HP VNA stack (8505A, 8503A, 8501A) that I want to put on a cart. The gear is about 130 lbs without cables, manuals, etc. It's also rack width. It's hard to find carts for this big heavy stuff.

I'm looking at a Tek K217/s on ebay, but I can't find any specs for it. Does anyone here have a manual? Or just know what the weight capacity is? (top shelf and total weight) And if it will fit rack sized analyzers?

Any advice on the K217/s or any other cart that would work is much appreciated!

!DSPAM:5bd74515320678265213693!
paul@... | Unix & Windows