Re: Advice needed on equipment cart

Mark Goldberg

How about a rolling 19" rack? There are lots of them, new and used,
available in many different sizes and configurations. I've even seen rack
mounted shelves to provide a work surface. I don't have specific ones to
suggest.

Regards,

Mark

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 9:02 AM Chris Wilkson via Groups.Io <cwilkson=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have an HP VNA stack (8505A, 8503A, 8501A) that I want to put on a
cart. The gear is about 130 lbs without cables, manuals, etc. It's also
rack width. It's hard to find carts for this big heavy stuff.

I'm looking at a Tek K217/s on ebay, but I can't find any specs for it.
Does anyone here have a manual? Or just know what the weight capacity is?
(top shelf and total weight) And if it will fit rack sized analyzers?

Any advice on the K217/s or any other cart that would work is much
appreciated!