From: Jeff Urban <@JURB>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:33 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] P6105 Probe

Any way to tighten these up where they connect ? The way the thing is made it looks like a job for a machine shop...well not really.

I like the probe and it is the 3 meter version. It just is erratic when moved around. Most of the trouble is in the connector shown at;

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/77096/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0

Is there a "right" way ? That was a good, _fairly_ expensive probe, like $100 back in the 1970s so it is worth taking care of. I don't want to take to the R D department. research development ? Hell no ! "Real Debauchery". That's what I want to avoid.

Any suggestions ? I got ideas but i don't want to do anything "permanent".