Re: the blue filter slot on 244* scopes

Chuck Harris

No, I am not only talking about removal.

Unless you are working with something way different than the
2465, 2465A, or 2465B, what I said applies to both removal and
installation of the blue filter.

The clear implosion filter is a whole different kettle of
fish, and its careless removal usually results in breaking the
knobs under the CRT when you remove them to remove the bezel...

-Chuck Harris

Craig Cramb wrote:

Installing requires removal of front and carefully installed so finger prints don’t make display dirty. I think Chuck is only talking about removal ,but why not remove the front and not take risk about cracking or scratches to plastic display.

Craig
On Oct 26, 2018, at 12:22 PM, John Ferguson via Groups.Io <jferg977=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

What am I missing?

john