Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

Brendan

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:53 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM, lop pol wrote:

Its the trimmer for the A ramp 10us timing :/ am I going to run into issues
trying to use a ceramic trimmer there compared to air?
No issues to be expected at the frequencies involved. Any good-quality trimmer
should do but you may prefer the looks and fit of an original...... As
promised, I'll have a look on Tuesday but please, send me a PM if you haven't
heard until 20.00 GMT.
If I'd have to send one from NL, shipment may be expensive, although it may be
sent as a letter. Where would I have to send it to?

Raymond
Thanks for all the replies. The one in this link https://www.surplussales.com/Variables/Ceramic/CerCap3.html posted by Gary looks amazingly close. I'm going to see what else they have and make an order from them. Looks like an awesome site. Thank you for that. What I'm going to do it get the scope up and running with the trimmers that will be here tomorrow and then when the one from surplussales gets here I will put it in and calibrate the monster. Thanks guys.