Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM, lop pol wrote:

Its the trimmer for the A ramp 10us timing :/ am I going to run into issues
trying to use a ceramic trimmer there compared to air?
No issues to be expected at the frequencies involved. Any good-quality trimmer should do but you may prefer the looks and fit of an original...... As promised, I'll have a look on Tuesday but please, send me a PM if you haven't heard until 20.00 GMT.
If I'd have to send one from NL, shipment may be expensive, although it may be sent as a letter. Where would I have to send it to?

Raymond