Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

Brendan

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 02:45 PM, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I recently bought one of these assortments to get several different values for
a project. I haven't used any of them, so far:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112638729469?epid=5003063441

Honbay-30pcs-6mm-Plastic-Cover-Trimmer-Variable-Capacitance-5PF-10PF-20PF-30PF/

Michael A. Terrell

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Domp Frank <@Raymond>
Sent: Oct 25, 2018 3:59 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer
they would like to sell

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:14 AM, lop pol wrote:
Hi Lop Pol,

Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to
sell

I added a photo of the capacitor. Just in case.

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/76822/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0
Quite likely I have one NOS, possibly original. Cost is shipping from
Netherlands. To be certain, please tell me which cap (C...) on which board.

Raymond

Looking at the part number it looks like its an air dielectric trimmer. Its the trimmer for the A ramp 10us timing :/ am I going to run into issues trying to use a ceramic trimmer there compared to air? The one I have coming from Tedss is a Vishay film dielectric . I just hope someone here has a NOS or used OS. One of the ones on they way will at least work until I can get a better suited replacement.. I hope. One member here is going to look at what he has on Tuesday.