From: Raymond Domp Frank <@Raymond>
Sent: Oct 25, 2018 3:59 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:14 AM, lop pol wrote:
Hi Lop Pol,

Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

I added a photo of the capacitor. Just in case.

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/76822/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0
Quite likely I have one NOS, possibly original. Cost is shipping from Netherlands. To be certain, please tell me which cap (C...) on which board.

Raymond