From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of cmjones01 <chris@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:27 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Type G plugin versions

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 12:44 PM, Albert Otten wrote:
According to the later manual Type G switched from UHF (131-012) to BNC
(131-277) at S/N 9480. No idea in which year that was.
My 535A and G are Guernsey-built. The 535A is s/n 101936, and the G is s/n 101127. They both have BNCs which look like they were factory-fitted, though they are of the special Tek type with enlarged flanges to fit the UHF connector hole.

Chris