Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

Brendan

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 12:59 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 03:14 AM, lop pol wrote:
Hi Lop Pol,

Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to
sell

I added a photo of the capacitor. Just in case.

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/76822/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0
Quite likely I have one NOS, possibly original. Cost is shipping from
Netherlands. To be certain, please tell me which cap (C...) on which board.

Raymond
The cap is C120 on the A13 board so its A13C120. Thanks for looking.