Re: Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they would like to sell

Brendan

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 05:57 PM, Bill Riches wrote:

Can you send me a pic of the trimmer you need and how much room is there to
mount it?

73

Bill, WA2DVU

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of lop pol via
Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:23 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Anyone have a 5.5 to 18PF variable ceramic trimmer they
would like to sell

I ordered a 4 to 34PF from jameco but I would like another option. I just
tapped it and I lost the trace on the 468 I'm working on. Good news is I found
a dead transistor on the timing board. Now I have to wait on a trimmer to see
if it fixes my issue.

I added a photo of the capacitor. Just in case.

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/76822/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0