Re: 2247A PSU Troubleshooting

tekscopegroup@...

Hi Nick, can't really give you other troubleshooting tips for a dead 2247A power supply, as I fortunately never had this problem with my own scope, but I hope in the end its something easy to fix. Maybe one of the 22xx series experts here would have some useful tips for you. You mention that you have the schematic, not sure if you actually have the complete service manual as well. If not I would strongly suggest to download a copy which just in case is available on the right hand column on this page:

http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/2247

Good luck with the troubleshooting, and don't forget to (hopefully) keep it fun. Also, please report back any progress so the information might possibly be useful for the next person having to go through the same scenario as you are now.

Alex