From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry Ingordo <gjingordo@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:59 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Type G plugin versions

Hi Chris.
You have an early G plugin. Here is a link to the early manual.

http://ebaman.com/index.php/remository/func-startdown/22331/

You have to log in to download the manual. Log in is simple, create a screen name and password and your in. There may be a waiting period for new users to download. If you have a problem getting the manual contact me and I'll get a copy to you.

Jerry
W2JI