Re: 2445A calibration

maxim.vlasov@...

Just wanted to ask your advice,

On the local auction someone put 2445a (exactly the same like mine) for the bargain price - 100 USD delivered. I wonder whether this is worth buying. Apart from a missing knob, the scope is an a good working order and calibration seems valid (no question marks at least). The seller seem to know about how to test the scope, since he put a picture with multiple traces showing different signals. Screen seems bright, sharp and not distorted.
I wonder, would you buy one more (even if you haven't planned this) for such a price?

P.S. If this auction would appear 2 weeks before, I would likely ditch mine that time, since the effort seem to be almost unfeasible.