Re: Tektronix 475 Possibly DM or other optional board ???

Jim Olson <v_12eng@...>

If you can send me a picture to my email I can compare it to the 475 A9 boards I have in the scopes to see if the parts layout is a match.

Jim O

On October 19, 2018 at 8:09 PM Craig Cramb <@Manfromtrane mailto:@Manfromtrane > wrote:

Thanks Jim,
My manual is a B25000/up rev Apr 1982. I see the -24, but the part number is changed for this extension it shows the manual 670-2339-24 which is maybe a typo. But in my manual from -12 and up the part number is changed. The board actually has the part # 670-2239-24 printed on it.

Craig

Craig,
I have a listing for that board in the service manual I have it is an option 7 only main board for the B250000 and up 475 scopes. So if you need any specific parts #'s I can supply them.

Jim O