Re: 2445A calibration

Harvey White

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 07:11:53 -0700, you wrote:

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Harvey White wrote:
Ah, ok. They wanted money for that. Mine works the same way (all the
disassemblers that I wrote worked the same way as an option).
Hi Harvey,

Are your disassemblers available somewhere?
Generally not, however, you can contact me off list if you want and we
can see if what I'm doing will be of use to you.

I've been using this one for the 6800:

http://www.seanriddle.com/willy3.html#dats

It can be explicitly told where data sections, routines, etc. exist, but it's a bit hard to use. It's all CLI driven, which is fine, but it's not much more than a byte to opcode converter.
Well, mine does execution tracing, so that makes it a bit more
complex.

Got a situation now where they set up a pseudo stack and execute it
with an RTI. Not sure if I need a feature for that or what.

Harvey

Thanks,

-mark