From: Hawker <rick@...>
Sent: Oct 16, 2018 10:27 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek TM500 WTB, Advise

Hello all.

I have a few parts I am looking for if anyone wishes to sell to me (I am
in North Carolina) or can advise me the best options.

I have a TM504A with a cracked edge card connector. It says 131-1078-00
which I hear crosses to a EDAC 303-056-520-301 but the 303 series seems
to be obsolete. I can't see any difference between that and a
305-056-520-201.  Can I use that or would anyone like to sell me the
correct part?

I also wish to upgrade the noisy fan in the TM504A. It is a Whisper
WR2H1.  I wonder if mine is just worn out as the specs look decent
(72CFM, 37.6dBA).  Any ideas for a replacement? Looking at this one or
someone want to sell me one?
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/OA109AP-11-2TB/1053-1005-ND/2620910/?itemSeq=274597228

Lastly I am looking for some stacked pots, knobs that would look good on
a TM500 module for mods and repairs.
Pot stack 1 would have Pot 1 around 5K (10k would work) and Pot 2
between 100k and 500k (200k ideal). This is to add voltage and current
adjust to the fixed output on a PS503A. Need pot and knobs.

Pot 2 is to replace a broken pot in a PS501-1. Need 1K pot and knob.

Neither has to be for a 500 series, just small Mod Pot type and small
knob. I assume a junked 5000 or 7000 series module would work as well.

Thank you
 Rick