Re: What is the meaning of ULU? Topic was: 7000-series power-hungry plug-ins

Tim

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 12:05 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

Hi Håkan,
I have never come across the 067-0883-99 Universal Load Unit before now. There
was only one hit on google but that had no picture or information.
It is not listed in the Calibration Fixtures Catalogs so I have no idea even
what it looks like.
Ditto for the 067-0919-99 Programmer. No hits at all on google

Is there any chance you have photos of these units or a manual?

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of
zenith5106
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:27 AM
On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 05:47 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

After your post I re-read the two pages you provided but I still do
not see the headline on the first page that says Universal Load Unit.
I think ULU must be defined on a different page from the two pages you
scanned.
It's not defined on any of the pages. What I meant was that it referred
to the
067-0883-99 / 067-0919-99 which are on the top of the page.
067-0883-99 is a Universal Load Unit and IIRC the 067-0919-99 was used
to program it.
/Håkan

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF