From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Wendt
Sent: 16 October 2018 13:41
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7834 High Voltage Board

On 10/16/18 00:50, ef804s tubes wrote:
Hi Craig,
that's correct.

Fred

What's correct? It helps us follow the conversation if you quote the
passage you are replying to. There are also multiple Craig's on the
list, any of which may have replied before to this thread. I've quoted
your message for example. Now folks know who I'm replying to, and why
I'm replying. Now there is context to my reply.

Mark