I still have one Mesh Filter for a 475 Scope left.

I found one more 4 5/8" (11.7475cm) x 3 7/8" (9.8425cm) mesh filters for the
475 to reduce glare and improve the contrast of your CRT.

There is no charge for the mesh.

The only charge is $15.00 to cover the postage, packaging, and transport to
the post office.

If you can use it please contact me directly off list at dennis at ridesoft
dot com and include your address.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

Thanks to:

Fred Schumacher for explaining what they are used for and which scope they
fit.

Lop Pol for confirming they are not for the 453 or 454

Renée for suggesting which scope they are for