Re: Tektronix 2467B good buy?

victor.silva

I'm replying to this thread because I saw some misinformation in some responses.

The 2467B, 2465B and 2445B all share the same firmware.
You need to see if you have a post B050XXX serial or pre-B050xxx serial number.
With a post-B050 s/n you will have a surface mount A5 controller and this will use a Dallas NVRAM (with lithium cell inside it).
With a pre-b050 s/n you will have a thru-hole controller and it has a separate Eagle-Pitcher battery and low power RAM.

You have probably lost your calibration.

I would not spend the money on a calibration without doing a full refurbishment of the power supply (re-cap).