Re: What is the meaning of ULU? Topic was: 7000-series power-hungry plug-ins

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 09:05 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

I have never come across the 067-0883-99 Universal Load Unit before now.

Is there any chance you have photos of these units or a manual?
Dennis, I may be totally out in the blue here ...... but, I have a vague memory that we had one in our field office.
If it is the one I think of I don't think it was ever used or at least not often. Again from a fading memory, it was a
multi channel electronic load and it looked like being built into a 7603 chassi and used a 7k style plugin
for programming using various resitors. I have no idea what happened to it. It may have gone to another field office or
just been scrapped.
Not many of the -99 fixtures, if any, were listed in the Calibration Fixtures Catalog.
I have tried to find info about it in the microfiche but so far not found any.
Maybe some of the guys in the group who worked in the factory could confirm or prove me wrong in what I just said.
/HÃ¥kan