Re: vintageTEK museum releases Replaceable Parts Registry (RPR)

Vincent Trouilliez

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 09:05 AM, walter shawlee wrote:
I notice it doesn't seem to tie to the general main page at all.
Yes I was wondering about thaat too ! Such a nice resource... that's not even visible/accessible, kinda defeats the purpose of making it public ^^

I guess the link to that RPR page might fit at the bottom of the main page, under the section labelled " Manuals, Catalogs and Other Publications " ?!

Thanks for all the scanned sections so far, and for all those to come :-)

Vincent Trouilliez