From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of lop pol via Groups.Io
Sent: 13 October 2018 13:14
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 468 horizontal jitter

I'm working on my second 468 and I noticed some horizontal jitter. There is no jitter from the rear vert signal output. What does that mean? What I'm wondering is what is being bypassed when looking at a wave form on another scope through the rear output? Should I be looking somewhere in the CRT circuit of the 468 for the cause of the jitter? The jitter is ALMOST unnoticeable until 10x mag is turned on then its very pronounced.

Thanks guys