From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of lop pol via Groups.Io <the_infinite_penguin=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:16 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Almost finished 468 and parts needed.

The 468 I have been working on is almost done. https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=75300
So far it seems to work really well. I ordered a set of EPROMs from the VIntage Tek museum $40. Way cheaper than a programmer which I doubt I would use all too much. I think I'm going to use the Mostek that are in there until they fail. I'll be ready to pop the new ones in if need be.
I am wondering if anyone here can help me out with a few parts? I need the knob for the cursor adjustment and a set of good feet.