Re: Tek 2467B

Sergey Kubushyn

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018, jmtfungus via Groups.Io wrote:

Can anyone offer advice or instructions to read an expired DS1225 for
calibration data and write to a new replacement? I have acquired a Tek
2467B but it has a TEST 4 FAIL 10 error at power on. I was contemplating
buying a MiniPro TL866 Universal Programmer to do this but have never done
so before. Thanks Jude
There is nothing but garbage in that expired DS1225. There is no reason to
bother reading it. Replace the NVRAM with a fresh one (or FRAM) and
recalibrate.

It might've had sense if your scope was still in calibration so that NVRAM
had valid data but once it's lost there is absolutely nothing there worth
reading.

---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *