Re: Tek 2467B

Chuck Harris

Given that you have an error code that is telling you
that your calibration is invalid; you need to get your scope
calibrated.

Calibration works just fine with a new blank NVRAM.

Using a NVRAM that is programmed with some other scope's
calibration constants is really never a good idea.

-Chuck Harris

jmtfungus via Groups.Io wrote:

Can anyone offer advice or instructions to read an expired DS1225 for calibration data and write to a new replacement? I have acquired a Tek 2467B but it has a TEST 4 FAIL 10 error at power on. I was contemplating buying a MiniPro TL866 Universal Programmer to do this but have never done so before. Thanks Jude