Re: And the winner is my "new" 7A13! Was: 7K series - Conceptual question - What's the 3rd most useful plugin

Fabio Trevisan

Hello Dennis,

On my part, I never departed from the original subject, including my last reply to you.

But somewhat, the question from Jim Olson, on how to disassemble the voltage selection block of the 46x grabbed a great deal of attention from the group.
Jim, however, could have moved the subject to his thread (because he had a thread on his subject)...but...people are people.
Rgrds,
Fabio

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 12:03 AM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

How about changing the subject to reflect whatever it is you are discussing if
it is no longer the 7A13.
Dennis Tillman W7PF