Re: [Swap] I have 466 manual, looking for 549 manual.

Keith Knox

Hi,
I have a collection of 75 of the Tektronix series 500 oscilloscopes.  8 of these scopes are the type 549. I have also acquired some spare manuals.  I found two spare 549 manuals.  Both are in very good shape.  I also have a 466 oscilloscope, but no manual for this scope.  I have PDF files for most of the Tektronix scopes, but will gladly trade a 549 manual for a 466 manual.
Where should I send the 549 manual?

Keith Knox

On Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:17 AM, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

I don't have the 549 manual but have a 466 (and no manual to go with it) if
you don't find someone to trade with.

On September 28, 2018 11:19:33 PM "Chip HazTek" <chipartist@...>
wrote:

For some reason when I bought my 549 many years ago, it came with a 466
manual. It's in very good shape physically if a bit musty from
basement-dwelling. I'd like to trade it for a 549 manual if possible. I
know there is a PDF of the 549 manual on the wiki but I do like having the
book(s), call me old-fashioned.