Re: vintageTEK museum releases Replaceable Parts Registry (RPR)

Dave,

Those RPR lists are just amazing! The 154 list answered a lot of long standing questions for me. Thank you so much for the work to scan and post them. We can also host them on our Sphere parts pages for those Tek parts series if you want to provide more on line back-up.

the 366 and 311 lists would also be incredibly useful if it's possible to do them.

again, many thanks for all of that work.
best regards,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.