Re: 7S12 Extender.

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

I've recently purchased a nice 7S12 (with S-52 and S-6) from a seller, which worked fine when he had
it
but somehow in shipping (or slightly thereafter when I powered it up in my 7904) has acquired a
strange problem affecting both the horizontal and vertical deflection. Is there anybody out there
that
would be able to sell or loan me a 7S12 internal card extender to assist in the diagnosis work when
I am
ready to get started? (I have to exhaust some basic testing first, along with building another
mainframe extender as I only have one now.)
I think you need to tell people where on the planet you are.

Craig