Re: 067-0587-01 Calibrator Fixture

Harvey White

On Sat, 08 Sep 2018 15:28:14 -0700, you wrote:

Hi, I got my hands on one of these. I noticed two things on the gain mode (grid).

A) The separation between the lines decreases when increasing the repetition speed. I dont understand why this would happen and pretty much defeats the purpose of this mode.
Don't think I noticed this, it may be a bandwidth limit.

B) The lines are kind of dirty, particularly the center line. It looks very thick when untriggered, almost double the size than the others. If I trigger on the lines and 'zoom in' I can see some spikes on the lines, looks like overshoot.
The center line is supposed to be brighter, to identify it. You're
supposed to center it on the screen.

I did notice some fuzzyness on the waveforms. It was due to ringing
on the switching input to the main frame, if you trigger it just
right.

Harvey

Any thoughts on this? Thanks!!