From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of David Kuhn <Daveyk021@...>
Sent: 07 September 2018 14:01
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] TDS210, schematic and parts required.

No schematics because Tek wants all the service business for themselves,
and like Germans, think that no one in the world is smart enough to
understand their designs in order to service them themselves.

One Tek, or other manufacturers, stop service repair support for a product,
they should release the schematics.

I would love to have the schematics for a Agilent 11723B. They were almost
going to send me copies with an NDA, but at last minute said they would
evaluate it for only $300. Then they would decide witch board to replace.
(Sigh)

Dave

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:12 PM Graham Butcher <
graham.l.n.butcher@...> wrote:

Yes I did try there and thats where I downloaded the user and service
manuals but it has no schematics (in fact it has a request just below the
tag for the manuals requesting schematics to be uploaded) It also of course
does not provide any linkage or reference to spare parts unless I missed
something?

Graham