Strange Probe ...

Mike Harmon

I have a very strange scope probe that I can't find any documentation for.

tt's a P6033 probe, the old style with the gray barrel and the threads for attaching the witch hat. The cable has a GR-874 connector for connection to the scope.
Information printed on the barrel is as follows: P6033, Trigger Probe, 010-099, 10X, 1.2 k ohm, 2pf. I have exhausted my resources looking for information on
this probe (old catalogs, Google searches, etc.). Everything I've seen skips right over the P6033. Now, I'm REALLY determined to find out what I have!

Can someone tell me what this thing is? What was it used for? What scope (or plugin) was it designed to be used with?

I don't really need it for anything. I was thinking, since I have several pieces of GR equipment, maybe I could re-purpose it into something I could use.

Please let me know if you can enlighten me on this thing!
Thanks!
Mike Harmon, WB0LDJ
mharmon at att dot net