(2232 'scopes) Custom replacement for 165-0011-00/02

Ram

Some time back I purchased a Tek 2232 scope with a bad A/D converter hybrid part 165-0011-02. After much procrastination, got down to designing a replacement for it that uses the same ADC - AD9002 (available off ePray) - but a fresh signal conditioning portion to replace the accompanying Tek chip 234-XX-XX. I noticed a few others had issues with their hybrid ADC chips too, so in case this design will be useful to others trying to repair their 2232 storage section, I've put up some bare PCBs on ePray, Just search for "165-0011-00 pcb". Schematic will be shipped with the PCB.
Cheers - Ram