Re: 7K series - Conceptual question - What's the 3rd most useful plugin

Harvey White

On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 20:09:29 -0700, you wrote:

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 05:00 AM, Harvey White wrote:

Hi Harvey,

....with three microprocessors...
None of that with this unit: All old-style analog, based on the practically identical 5- or 7CT1N, enhanced with an integrated 7000-style readout, built with original Tek circuits and IC's.
Yep, if it were't for the switches, I'd be tempted to take the readout
generator from an old plugin and modify my existing 7CT1N. It seems
like a lot of work, though. Gotta admire that 7CT1....

Harvey

Raymond