Re: 7K series - Conceptual question - What's the 3rd most useful plugin

Paul Amaranth

I'd love to see schematics for that (like I need another project).

I have the bigger curve tracers but I tend to use the 7ct1n for quick checks just because it's easy to set up.

Paul

On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 08:09:29PM -0700, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 05:00 AM, Harvey White wrote:

Hi Harvey,

....with three microprocessors...
None of that with this unit: All old-style analog, based on the practically identical 5- or 7CT1N, enhanced with an integrated 7000-style readout, built with original Tek circuits and IC's.

Raymond
--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH | Rochester MI, USA
paul@... | Unix & Windows