http://www.kldr.com/news/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1536129290&ucat=2&template=KAJO17Column&

Oregon State Police is investigating and won't be releasing any more info.

Vince.

On 09/05/2018 08:34 PM, David G. via Groups.Io wrote:
And for those that do not know Grants Pass…………..there can ONLY be one Jon Batters. It is a very tiny space.

On Sep 5, 2018, at 7:15 PM, Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

I’m very sorry to report that his post on 11/24/2017 is signed:

“Jon Batters, Grants Pass, Or.”

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io>] On Behalf Of EricJ via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 6:50 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Jon BATTERS

Damn. That's not good. I remember talking to Jon a few times, really hope it's not the same guy, but it's looking grim.
--Eric
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> Date: 9/5/18 4:33 PM (GMT-06:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Jon BATTERS
I don't often post to this list but I do read and archive it. I just
searched my archive. Jon Batters last posted to this list on 8/12/2018.
There is no signature on that post, but previous posts from the same email
address are signed:

"Jon Batters, Oregon"